Dedicated Hosting recommendations.

Michael T. Halligan michael at halligan.org
Tue Jun 19 16:40:28 PDT 2007

On Jun 19, 2007, at 12:21 PM, Patrick Power wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for some options/recommendations for dedicated
> hosting (a rack to place a number our machines). We are
> located in Santa Clara, so the closer the better (for me).

What you're actually looking for is Colocation. Dedicated Hosting
means that you're renting the servers from your provider.
That being said,  Your best choice is Steve Rubin over at layer42,
they're in Santa Clara. His e-mail address is ser at layer42.net. I
sometimes
think he's the only honest guy doing colo in the bay area.