Hard drive recovery recommendations

cerise at armory.com cerise at armory.com
Tue Jul 17 18:32:26 PDT 2007

I have a similar problem -- and have for a few months, though it's really
just laziness that's keeping me from doing anything.

I've found that pretty much every place I've gone to wants you to fill out a
web form and specify what OS and filesystem it was -- even when "filesystem"
isn't really a meaningful descriptor in a situation like a RAID1 and "OS" is
hopelessly irrelevent.

I had http://www.drivesavers.com/ recommended to me on this list when I asked
and they seemed to be the most solid of my minimal reference checking.

-Phil/CERisE