February General Meeting

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Mon Jan 29 14:06:06 PST 2007

I am giving the BayLISA membership headsup for registering first as there
is a limit to the number of seats available.

RSVP : http://www.eventbrite.com/event/46941403

Date: Feb 15, 2007
Time: 7:00-10pm
Speakers: Architecting a resilient Storage System - Steve Strange
Decreasing Data Center Power utilization - Devinder Singh
Location: Network Appliance HQ Building 1, Founders' Theater
495 E Java Dr Sunnyvale, CA 94089 (Please note the change for this month,
this is right down the street from the yahoo campus)

Food, drinks (+beer!) will be provided, sponsored by NetApp.
Additionally, there will be a drawing for a special prize for those
attending.

If you have any questions, please let me know at sigje at sigje.org.  This
event as all BayLISA general meetings is free.  You can pass this invite
on to friends and coworkers.  Additionally, if you do register and you
can't make it, please let me know so we can let others attend.

Thank you!

Jennifer