BayLISA Anuual SBC Holiday Meeting

Jennifer sigje at sigje.org
Thu Dec 6 11:59:11 PST 2007

Hey folks,

It's been a long, but productive year for me as I'm sure it has been for
many of you.

Mark your calendars, December 20 is fast approaching.  We will be meeting
in our standard location 7pm, in Building E on the Yahoo campus
(directions to be sent in a couple weeks if you aren't sure how to get
there).

As always, if you have a "short but cool" talk to present, please send an
email to me with a description so that we can allocate time for you.  The
best talk of the night wins a $50 gift certificate.  Second and third
place win a $25 gift certificate.  (best talk is determined by the
audience).

We will have dinner, drinks, and holiday pie to celebrate.  Come
socialize, enjoy the technical talks, and vote on the best talks.

Jennifer Davis - December's MC