Help in selecting router please

Tim Pozar pozar at lns.com
Wed Sep 20 15:19:41 PDT 2006

If all you need is a box with say 3 fiber drops and some twisted pairs,
you can do this with a 2821 very nicely.  Great box.  You can even put
10Gb/s fiber cards in this box too.

Tim

--
1978 45th Ave / San Francisco CA 94116 / USA // POTS: +1 415 665 3790
 GPG Fingerprint: 4821 CFDA 06E7 49F3 BF05  3F02 11E3 390F 8338 5B04