BayLISA Meeting: This Thursday September 21, 2006

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Mon Sep 18 18:06:14 PDT 2006

Yes, we do have a BayLISA meeting on Thursday, September 21, 2006 starting
at 7pm.  Please be ON TIME for the meeting as we have two speakers.

The first talk will be on Vendor Relationships, creating them, getting the
best prices, and managing your relationships.  James Holtz will be
presenting from Insight Investments.

The second talk will be all about ZFS.  Bill Moore and Jeff Bonwick from
Sun will be presenting.

Pizza and drinks will be available so skip dinner and just head over.
Doors will be open at 7pm.  Presentations will start ~7:15 so that we can
get the 2+ hours of ZFS completely in.