Help in selecting router please

David Smith dsmith at FinancialEngines.com
Tue Oct 3 06:30:09 PDT 2006

I'll third that.  I buy a good bit of refurb gear from them as well.
They are always on the ball.  The one issue I had was immediately
corrected.

Thanks,
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-baylisa at baylisa.org [mailto:owner-baylisa at baylisa.org] On
Behalf Of Ron Leedy
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 2:25 AM
To: 'Nicole'
Cc: 'baylisa'
Subject: RE: Help in selecting router please

Nicole,

I'll put a vote in on the quality of the people at Network Hardware.
They
will tell you the answer straight up even if it means not selling you
the
highest price toy or not selling a unit at all.  Also, I had a problem
with
a reburb unit they shipped me and after a short diagnostic period, they
replaced it FedEx Priority AM delivery.  Best service I ever received
from a
vendor.

-Ron Leedy