Suggestions on a Label Maker?

Mark Stenstadvold mark at marksportal.net
Thu Nov 16 15:05:07 PST 2006

Neil Katin wrote:
> The PT-1400 is a very nice printer.  You may want to
> consider the PT-1650, which is very similar but can
> also connect to a computer (instead of being standalone
> only).

Ah...the PT-1650 is exactly what I'm looking for!  So according to David
I need to use the Flexible ID Tape for cables?  What size generally
works for CAT5 cables?  I'm guessing I'll need the 3/4" or 1".  Also, is
it easy to change out the labels?  For example, use the Flexible ID tape
for cables and another type of tape for systems.  I don't think I need a
1" label on a system, though I suppose 3/4" would work in both cases.

--Mark.