Suggestions on a Label Maker?

David Smith dsmith at FinancialEngines.com
Thu Nov 16 06:23:32 PST 2006

Brother PTouch 1400 works great.  We set it to auto-scale font, with a
rotate repeat. It produces a label like:

+---------+
| HBA1    |
| HBA1    |
| HBA1    |
| HBA1    |

Which you can wrap around the cable.

Make sure you by flexible tape; otherwise it comes off after a few days

http://tinyurl.com/ux5kh

We keep them in all our colo spaces.