Meeting (and election!) reminder

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Wed Nov 15 08:44:55 PST 2006

On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 08:51:22PM -0800, Alan Horn wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Just a reminder, the November general meeting of BayLISA will be held in
> the usual Yahoo room (Bldg E, classroom 9, directions at the end of the
> email). The topic is "Open Source IT Monitoring Tools", and speaker is
> Thomas Stocking. It should be a very interesting session.
>
> Also, november is VOTING time, so if you want to vote for one of our four
> candidates for board, you can come to the meeting, or send an email vote
> to vote at baylisa.org.
>
> The candidates are :
>
> Bruce Coston
> Rob Markovic
> Heather Stern
> James Turner

Heather Stern
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(as announced on mic at a previous general meeting)

I've been deeply involved with the BayLISA board for some years now, just
plugging along, making things work.  Like our web description for the board
says, you know, all those boring things that we don't always want to do at
work either, but make the cool things happen.  If elected I won't run away.

. . . . .

I'm also this month's EC, and I look forward to seeing you all there!

  . | .    Heather Stern          |     (408) 374-7623 land
--->*<---  star at starshine.org   - * -   (408) 761-4912 cell
  ' | `    BayLISA Board          |