Is "wiki" the current state-of-the-art for a "virtual whiteboard?"

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Wed May 24 19:39:54 PDT 2006

On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 10:25:02AM -0700, David Wolfskill wrote:
> I've been asked to set up a very low-volume, restricted-access
> application that the requestors liken to a "virtual whiteboard."

> [wiki?]
>
> So:  suggestions?

The suggestions that came back were almost universally recommending a
Wiki of one form or another; as I have a certain affinity for using
source control, as well as a small amount of prior experience using and
maintaining an existing TWiki installation, I have decided to start with
TWiki and see if it proves to be appropriate for the task at hand.

My thanks to all who responded.

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
When reading advertising, recall that "up to" means "no more than."