Jabber help

Guy B. Purcell guy at extragalactic.net
Thu May 11 17:16:22 PDT 2006

Earlier today, I recommended Jabber to a friend looking to replace
MSN as their corporate IM solution.  I did so based on things I'd
heard in various hallway discussions over the past few years, but had
little knowledge of the thing myself.

Well, it seems that Jabber has progressed so nicely in that time that
they have multiple products now!  So he asked me, "Wildfire or
ejabberd?"  Far beyond my knowledge, I appeal to the community:
which way should he go?  It's a small but growing company with a few
offices around the world.

-Guy