May 8 - LISA Regional Training

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Wed Mar 8 17:16:55 PST 2006

If you have never experienced a LISA conference, if you haven't had a
chance to go lately because of the economy, or if you actually just want
some quality training on the calibre that LISA brings ..I'm letting
BayLISA folks know about the LISA regional training in coordination with
USENIX and SAGE:

http://www.usenix.org/events/lisart06/

It's a one day training event with top notch quality tutorials on Regular
Expressions, Perl, Active Directory unification with Unix environments,
Project Management, Hot Swap File/Print Services, and Project
troubleshooting.