Quiz Show announced! Webserver Tools of the Trade Seminar - Sep 16

Jennifer Davis iennae at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 11:48:22 PDT 2006

The Networking event on July 13 will include a Quiz Show!  You must
RSVP to attend this event: http://www.mollyguard.com/event/30432023

Come out, meet your peers and if inclined join the challenging quiz
show.  There will be a number of rounds, and the top scorers will win
prizes!  All the categories will be system/security/network
administration or BayLISA related.  (Hint: Past BayLISA meetings!)

BayLISA will be providing sandwiches, and beverages.  You provide
yourself, resume, and/or business cards.

It's been a few months, but we are following up the first Tools of the
Trade seminar with another free seminar on Web Server/Services Tools
of the Trade on September 16.  This will be a _free_ but limited size
seminar.  Jim Dennis, Heather Stern, and Guy Purcell will be MC-ing
this event.  RSVPs are required!
http://www.mollyguard.com/event/31770025

Don't forget the monitoring talk is June 29 at the Yahoo campus.  In
coordination with our presenters who are also sponsoring the meeting
we will be determining the interest in the Monitoring space and
creating a special BayLISA SIG to help address some of the issues that
come up with open source, commercial monitoring solutions, and
encourage companies to go beyond just providing MIBs to their product.

--
Jennifer Davis