Crepes Brunch!

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Thu Jun 15 11:37:29 PDT 2006

I've been tossing around the thought of meeting up for a breakfast/lunch
regularly and I'm just going to start the ball rolling by having an open
invite.  We'll be meeting at the Whispers Cafe & Creperie at 12pm on June
18, 2006.  They have other things (pancakes, french toast, as well as
lunchy items like burgers), but the important part is just meeting up and
talking about systems/security/networking type topics (or any other geeky
subjects that come to mind).

June 18, 2006
Whispers Cafe & Creperie
390 El Camino Real
Belmont, CA 94002

No I don't think they have wireless.. but we can figure out a better place
next time if people want wireless.  No RSVPs required.. just show up if
you feel like it on Sunday morning.

Jennifer