Anyone done a research on conf calling service?

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Mon Jun 12 16:01:08 PDT 2006

There are free ones but you generally have to dial a long distance
number (which is fine if everyone has cell phones with nationwide
service) and there may be some concern about participants' email
addresses being used for marketing purposes (so use a throwaway yahoo
account).  Google "free conference call" for some options.

--
Help bring back the San Jose Earthquakes - http://www.soccersiliconvalley.com/