Upcoming BayLISA meetings. Thurs June 15th & Thurs June 29th

Alan Horn ahorn at deorth.org
Fri Jun 9 16:30:55 PDT 2006

General meeting - Thursday June 15th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Please join us next thursday for the usual array of exciting subject
  matter. This month our topic is "MySQL Cluster in Production", presented
  by John David Duncan, MySQL AB.

  We will be meeting at Apple Campus in De Anza Building 3.  Remember park
  in the back, as that is where the auditorium is located.

  You can register for free online at
  http://www.mollyguard.com/event/30732923
  (This helps us with predicting attendance, so please use it if your
   principles allow ;)

Special meeting - Thursday June 29th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Also join us for an additional meeting this month, the topic is
  "Monitoring Solutions", presented by Thomas Stocking. Thomas will be
  comparing open-source monitoring solutions such as Nagios and Ganglia,
  to commercial offerings.

  This special meeting will be held at the Yahoo campus, 701 First Avenue,
  Sunnyvale CA.

  Directions to Yahoo are available online at :
  http://yhoo.client.shareholder.com/press/address.cfm

  When arriving, tell the guard-shack that you're attending a BayLISA
  meeting and you need to park in the parking structure.

New corporate sponsor

Cpacket Networks joined BayLISA as a corporate member this month, and we'd
like to thank them for their valued support!

Thanks,

Alan