ibm thinkpad mousetab

Daniel k6dlc at arrl.net
Sun Jul 16 14:17:56 PDT 2006

Hello,
 I know many of you have IBM thinkpads that are running Linux. My
question to those is how do I stop the erratic applications launches
with the mousetab, touchtap? I have checked on the Internet and I have
found that this is a known issue , but had not found the corrective
solution.

 When I connect a USB mouse all is ok. And my system happens is dual
bootable with XP and there is no problem with the touchmouse.

Thank you for reading this.

Daniel

PGP: AD5A 96DC 7556 A020 B8E7 0E4D 5D5E 9BA5 C83E 8C92