Job - Linux Admin in Sunnyvale

Marie E. Minder marie at mmwi.com
Mon Jul 10 14:37:24 PDT 2006

Are you seeking a high level position where you are responsible for the
lifeblood of an organization?  If so then we want to talk to you.

We are a mobile technology company based in the south bay area (Sunnyvale)
seeking a Linux Administrator to keep all of our servers up and running.
This is a critical position for us because it directly affects our products
and services to the customer.

Ideally a candidate will have...

- a broad range of technologies, but a focus on Linux
- many years experience as a Linux Administrator
- Bachelor's degree
- excellent communication skills

Marie E. Minder
President