Google Ops Presentation and Meeting Formats

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Mon Jan 30 11:17:51 PST 2006

> I suggest positioning goons on both sides of the proscenium.  The goons
> will be armed with nerf weapons of some sort.  At any point the speaker or
> EC can motion the goons into action.  The goons will proceed to bludgeon
> the source of interruption into submission.   After one or two public
> humiliations the audience will be more respectful.

<nonserious>
Jeff I expect you to show up at the next meeting and serve in this
capacity.
</nonserious>

Jeff, please do come to the next meeting.  The more people we have in the
audience that are well behaved that can influence the rest the better.

Would an announcement at the beginning of the meeting help?  "Please be
aware that although your question may be really of interest to you, if it
doesn't have anything to do with the topic please hold it til the speaker
is taking questions at the end or in the time after the meeting where
people can talk to the speaker."

Should there be a notice of some sort to the meeting RSVP? or on the
website?

Jennifer