[baylisa] Google Ops Presentation and Meeting Formats

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Fri Jan 27 10:33:25 PST 2006

Yes!  I'm glad my inside voice didn't make it "outside" last night.

Perhaps, for those folks who might perceive this as a limitation on
creativity/speech/etc., a compromise, voluntarily self-imposed by
willing individuals, might be:  everyone limit yourself to one,
simple, easy-to-communicate, non-compound question without follow-ups,
before the presentation is over, then go nuts.

--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.