This Thursday: January 26, 2006 - BayLISA Special Event!

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Tue Jan 24 11:08:50 PST 2006

> MollyGuard says the event is at 7:30.  Or is it 7?

The meeting proper starts at 7:30pm.  Google opens the door at 7pm.
Except they let me know yesterday that the doors open at 6:45pm so if you
want to show up early, grab some food, socialize before the meeting,
please do so.  The meeting will start on time though at 7:30pm..so be
early rather than late :)

> So while i'm bringing up inconsistencies, whoever updates baylisa.org should
> change the year to 2006 :)

thanks for pointing that out :)  I've updated it.

Since I'm sending a message about this..

Address: 1600 Amphiteatre Pkwy Mountain View CA 94043
Tell the guards that you are there for the BayLISA event when you go to
park.  They will direct you to the right building on the campus.. which is
Building 43.  When you arrive, check in at the lobby in Building 43.  You
will be directed to the Tunis room after receiving your badge.  Everyone
who has signed up on mollyguard will have a pre-printed badge.  There are
a few spaces left.  I will be sending directions to the signups
individually as well on Thursday for any updates.

We actually will not have internet access on Thursday.  Only the
speakers are being provided with access.  (Google clarified to me today).

Thanks!  I look forward to seeing those of you who can attend on Thursday!
It should be a very interesting night.

Jennifer