rack-n-shelfs

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at Alameda.net
Sat Jan 7 01:53:51 PST 2006

On Sat, Jan 07, 2006 at 03:44:51AM -0600, Rob Windsor wrote:
> APC Cabinets vs. CPI cabinets -- APC Cabinets had RU numbering up the
> rails and half-doors (available) on the back.
>
> I did not see this as an available option on the CPI cabinets when we
> bought them (couple of years ago).

Some of the CPIs do had it 2 years ago, we bought some relay racks and
quadra frame, I think the relay racks and the roundhole quadra frame did,
but I would have to check. We took the quadra frames out a while ago,
replaced them with HP 10000 cabinets.

The quadra server racks were not bad for open 29" deep square hole.
Only wished they would have them in 8', but no. As we are basically
a complete HP shop and have certain customers which look at "look",
we decided to use HP cabinets when we expanded.

--
Regards, Ulf.