Remote power management solutions? humm :-)

Tue Jan 3 20:55:26 PST 2006

hi ya bob

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006, Bob Sutterfield wrote:

> Wing Wong wrote:
> > I thought UL listing was only required if you wanted
> > to give potential buyers assurances that your product
> > won't spontaneously combust on them? :)
>
> Check your homeowner's insurance.  If the inspectors poring through the
> ashes of your house find a pile of slag that used to be unattended
> homebrew 110V wiring projects, that would provide them with a tempting
> opportunity to deny your claim.

:-0 i swear, i didn't read your email before posting about insurance :-)

and/or event he local fire dept inspectors that happen to show up
and they did/do show up randomly ..

	- they don't like to see power strips plugged into
	other power strips either ... for which they do
	come back to verify it's been fixed

c ya
alvin