BayLISA General Meeting - Venue Change!! - Feb 16

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Thu Feb 16 11:54:58 PST 2006

Don't forget!  The venue has changed for tonight's meeting.  We are
meeting in De Anza 3 Auditorium.

RSVP for the Pizza/Beer Bash afterwards sponsored by Mirapoint!
http://www.mollyguard.com/event/23347834

NEXT WEEK!  Tom Limoncelli will be presenting his Time Management for Sys
Admins talk at Google - Building 42, 2nd floor, in the Tech Talk space
There are _limited_ seats available
RSVP here http://www.mollyguard.com/event/23853346
For those people who attended our last month special session, you know
that Google sponsors the meeting with a great layout of food, and
beverages.  (My advice: Don't eat dinner. come hungry!)
Time change (the website needs to be updated): 7pm.  Yes, the meeting will
START at 7pm.  That means you can start showing up at Google for 6:30pm.

O'Reilly has donated _5_ of Tom's most recent book "Time Management for
Sysadmins" as well.  How can you be a lucky recipient of one of these
books?

1 - Send a short paragraph to blw@ with a real event that has
happened in your life that you feel Tom's advice would have helped.  2 of
the best answers (as determined by Tom) will receive a book

2 - If you are a BayLISA member proper send a request in that you are
interested in this book.. We'll add you to the hat and 2 names will be
drawn.

3 - Ask the most interesting _relevant_ question (as determined by
Tom!) at the meeting.

If there aren't 2 BayLISA members that are interested in the book.. then
we will just have Tom hand out 3 books for good questions.

You _must_ be at the meeting to "win" (unless you are a remote BayLISA
member).

Any questions.. direct them at blw at baylisa.org.