[SAGE] System Administrator Tool chest..

Hans Jacobsen hans.jacobsen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 14:11:55 PST 2006

I strongly recommend noise cancellation headphones for a noisy
datacenter -- it greatly reduced my noise/stress level from days of
datacenter work.

I even rigged 'em up to work with my cell phone - cell phone mini-jack
to "normal" minijack to splitter (microphone/mono speaker) -- plugged
in a noise cancellation mike and my noise cancellation headphones and
had actually conversations from a noisy datacenter.

The headphones actually help keep you warm too.

-hej