[SAGE] System Administrator Tool chest..

Robert Brockway rbrockway at opentrend.net
Fri Feb 3 17:59:18 PST 2006

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Dave Hilton wrote:

> Dan Foster's list is about as good as I've seen.  I go heavy on
> non-metallic flashlights, cordless soldering pencil, chop sticks (yes,
> chop sticks - they are non-metallic and can reach into the smallest

Along these lines,I recommend a small mirror.  A mirror (preferably one
that can be extended away from you) is invaluable for seeing behind badly
positioned boxes to replug cables, etc.  Small "lipstick/makeup mirrors"
are perfect for this.

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.        Phone:          +1-905-821-2327
Senior Technical Consultant  Urgent Support: +1-416-669-3073
OpenTrend Solutions Ltd      Email:          support at opentrend.net
                              Web:            www.opentrend.net
We are open 24x365 for technical support.  Call us in a crisis.