Exchange replacements

Cat Okita cat at reptiles.org
Tue Sep 20 12:02:32 PDT 2005

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, Jim Hickstein wrote:
> Whatever became of Ximian Evolution?

It's passed over to Novell, and still exists, and actually does a pretty
decent job, all things considered.

I'll cheerfully admit that my implementation is a bit broken (personal
problem, not the software), but it does mail/calendaring against exchange
quite nicely.

I don't know if it's got a standalone server setup though.

cheers!