Tomorrow's meeting followup information

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Wed Sep 14 10:38:42 PDT 2005

I just wanted to send a followup to BayLISA general list about tomorrow's
meeting.  Please note that tomorrow's meeting HAS moved for this month
only to room Singapore in Building 1 on the Apple Campus in Cupertino.

As always, BayLISA members get first dibs on books, so if one of the books
sounds interesting let me know (if you are a member), and I'll set it
aside for you.

I also just realized.. some of the boxes are hubs, and some of them are
extendible network cables..That's pretty nifty.  So we have 10 retractible
network cables, and 10 4 port USB Hubs.  Both are a brilliant blue color
and compact in design.

Elections are coming up in November, so if you are interested in running
for the Board and helping guide the group for the next 2 years

1 - Make sure your BayLISA membership is current.
2 - Talk to one of the current Board members at the meeting tomorrow to
find out what's involved, come to a Board meeting, and/or send an email to
blw at baylisa.org.
3 - Let blw at baylisa.org know you are planning on running by sending a
candidate statement in.  The Elections Committee (made up of directors who
are not up for reelection this year) will get back in touch with you.

Thanks all!

--
Jennifer Davis
BayLISA Board of Directors