Nov 9: BayLISA Peninsula Meeting: Email/Collaboration Tools in the Workplace

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Fri Oct 28 08:15:32 PDT 2005

On Fri, Oct 28, 2005 at 12:03:46AM -0700, Jennifer Davis wrote:

> It's an exciting month for BayLISA!
>
> People asked for a meeting more North, show some support if you want to
> see a Peninsula based meeting continued!  Zimbra is hosting, and
> sponsoring the meeting with food and beverages.  The format of this
> meeting is a little different, in that we are going to basically attack a
> topic, present some content about that topic, and then have a discussion
> period from 9:15-9:45pm.

You know, there's a great deal to be said in favor of the empirical
method for determining the likely success of such a venture:  cheers to
Jennifer for making the arrangements so that folks can try it!

The different format (discussion vs. "lecture") should be an interesting
experiment, as well.

I think I'll see if I can make it.

Peace,
david   (just the "BayLISA member" hat this time)
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Prediction is difficult, especially if it involves the future. -- Niels Bohr

See http://www.catwhisker.org/~david/publickey.gpg for public key.