Thin Client solutions

Brian Street brian.street at bayarea.net
Mon Oct 24 13:13:25 PDT 2005

Hello everyone,

I'm tasked with trying to come up with a Thin Client Windows solution
for a new venture in a foreign country.

The solution should allow users access to data, but not to be able to
save locally as in hard disk, floppy, cd, or USB drive. All of the
data will be located on a server. Some further requirements at this
stage is to disallow sending any data through {web,e}mail but I'm not
sure how feasible that is.

One solution is to not have the server/clients connected to the
internet at all with separate computers for internet access.

I'm familiar with Citrix but does anyone have any other possible
solutions I can look into?

Thanks in advance for any insight you may be able to provide.

Brian.