waterlogged hard drive recovery

William Ward gmail william.ward at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 15:40:46 PST 2005

I would expect the drive mechanism is watertight, but the circuitry on
the outside may be ruined.  So maybe by getting another drive of the
exact same model and switching the circuitboards, one could get one to
work?  Seems logical to me at least but I know nothing of the data
recovery business.

--
Help save the San Jose Earthquakes - http://www.soccersiliconvalley.com/