CDP..

Sergey Galitskiy bagio at genesyslab.com
Wed Nov 16 21:27:31 PST 2005

Jennifer,

Here is link to recent article about CDP in STORAGE magazine
http://storagemagazine.techtarget.com/magPrintFriendly/0,293813,sid35_gc
i1138827,00.html

One of CDP implementation (overview and some technical details):
http://www.falconstor.com/timemarkataglance.asp

It's definitely not a freeware though :)

Anyone