BaySUG thoughts and general impressions..Future events..

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Nov 15 10:41:06 PST 2005

Quoting Michael T. Halligan (michael at halligan.org):

> I thought the point was to make BaySUG LESS of a user group, there
> are already an overabundance of those.

Er, BaySUG was absolutely not intended to _be_ a user group, and I did
not so intend.  It was to be a gathering among user group folk.  Quoting
the particular part I had in mind: "In addition, BaySUG will provide
group leaders with the opportunity to share resources in order to
coordinate speakers and events, and to brainstorm about popular ideas."

Towards that end, in the last 1 1/2 hours, there was intended to be a
roundtable discussion among group leaders.  That seem to have not
happened.

But it was a good event, anyway.