BaySUG thoughts and general impressions..Future events..

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Nov 14 13:44:18 PST 2005

Quoting Jennifer Davis (sigje at sigje.org):

> Wow.. So Saturday was a lot of fun.

It was.  The talks were good; the catered refreshments were much
appreciated.

Perhaps the next one could have more of a user group meeting about it,
in addition to those niceties.  I was looking forward to that portion of
the event (and had with me an outline of things I hoped to make sure
were discussed).  As far as I can tell, that session never happened.

I did suggest some topics for any follow-on, on my comment card.  The
Usenix staff have those, I believe.