Peninsula Linux Users' Group Meeting, Thursday, November 10th, 2005

Bill Crooke bill at thecrookes.com
Mon Nov 7 16:43:43 PST 2005

Peninsula Linux Users' Group, Thursday, November 10th, 2005

NOTE: New meeting location this month.

We have a meeting of the Peninsula Linux Users' Group (PenLUG) this
week!  Here are the details about the next meeting.  For more
information or directions go to http://www.penlug.org/

Our website is a TWiki; please feel free to create a user account
and modify the website if you have something to contribute.