Suggestions please for load balancers.

Nicole nicole at unixgirl.com
Thu Nov 3 17:24:40 PST 2005

On 04-Nov-05 My Homeland Security "observers" reported that Jim Dennis said:
> On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 12:07:26PM -0800, Dave Johanson wrote:
>> Alteons are inexpensive on eBay these days.
>> If money wasn't an issue I would buy Netscalers.
>
>> Dave J.
>
>  If money was your prime consideration how would you feel about
>  roll-your-own with something like IPVS (Linux Virtual Server
>  Project)?
>
>  (Just curious, haven't used one, yet)
>
> --
> Jim Dennis

 If a gerbal on a wheel was reliable, had good docs and worked I would use it..
assuming management was ok with it. Any good URL's for it or other
versions, etc?

 Nicole

 Why do all the closed minds have open mouths?
 -- Sister MaryMae Himm

 The Large Print Giveth And The Small Print Taketh Away
 -- Tom Waits - "Step Right Up"