Stupid recruiters.

Thu Nov 3 14:21:41 PST 2005

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Paul M. Moriarty wrote:

> I'd be very careful about pissing off recruiters for any reason, even if
> they are idiots.  You never know when one of them might get hired direct
> at a company you really want to work for.  Then you're, how shall I put
> it, fucked.

they also work with and talk to all the hr depts of most companies ...

at least for startups that haven't yet gotten to the point of
having hr, and outside hr staff ... we're semi-safe not to bump into
xxx at bar inc

why aren't they blocked in the spam filter ?

- for ph# .. give them a "throw away" cell phone#
  since one can get free new cell phone every year now days

c ya
alvin