Stupid recruiters.

Danny Howard dannyman at toldme.com
Thu Nov 3 14:18:59 PST 2005

On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 01:45:46PM -0800, Paul M. Moriarty wrote:
> I'd be very careful about pissing off recruiters for any reason, even if
> they are idiots.  You never know when one of them might get hired direct
> at a company you really want to work for.  Then you're, how shall I put
> it, fucked.

Would you really want to work for a company with obnoxious recruiters?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

But it is generally better to avoid antagonizing people if you can avoid
it.  Today's troll may be tomorrows hiring manager, or even internal
referral for an open req ...

But if you're going to screw with someone, recruiters are probably the
least threatening.

-danny