Anybody interested in going in on some bandwidth from Internap?

Michael T. Halligan michael at halligan.org
Sat Jun 18 09:31:27 PDT 2005

Greetings,

I provide personal colo @365main.net to a number of local sysadmins.
Right now, we're using netoptex as our main bandwidth, but I have a
need to get a few mb/s from Internap for a project I'm working on.  I
was wondering if anybody is in the similar situation, or would be interested
in throwing in a server at a good datacenter and buying some at-cost
internap bandwidth. I'm trying to get my commit up to a "reasonable" level
so we can get a good price break.  If anybody is interested, let me know.

Michael

BitPusher, LLC
http://www.bitpusher.com/
1.888.9PUSHER