Is anybody in need of 400GB drives?

Michael T. Halligan michael at halligan.org
Fri Jul 29 13:15:11 PDT 2005

To answer some of the questions I've gotten since posting this :

- I'm looking at SATA drives.
- So far, the best pricing I've found in quantity is $226
- This is really only going to be interesting for somebody looking to
purchase a few drives.  If you want to buy one drive
at a good price, and you don't mind playing around with rebates, than
fatwallet.com & staples will probably give you better
than this..  If anybody is in the middle of a server project and is
looking for a few drives, then this will become more appealing.

Michael

--
BitPusher, LLC