Peninsula Linux Users' Group Meeting, Thursday, July 28th, 2005

Bill Crooke bill at thecrookes.com
Mon Jul 25 09:15:13 PDT 2005

    Peninsula Linux Users' Group, Thursday, July 28, 2005

      We have a meeting of the Peninsula Linux Users' Group (PenLUG) this
      week!  Here are the details about the next meeting.  For more
      information or directions go to http://www.penlug.org/

      Our website is a TWiki; please feel free to create a user account
      and modify the website if you have something to contribute.