One more Decru Job.. Security Analyst

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Thu Jul 21 14:53:30 PDT 2005

Decru as mentioned before is hiring -
http://www.decru.com/company/careers.htm

I'll be updating the website with these shortly, but email me if you are
interested or better yet chat to me _AFTER_ the general meeting this
evening.

Security Analyst
RESPONSIBILITIES:

.Code auditing/code review, to detect security flaws, state machine
flaws, and design flaws
.Security documentation, including state model documents, security
policy model documents, threat models, and other documents for security
certifications
.Development and maintenance of penetration tests, including fuzz
tests, configuration checks, and ad hoc tests

REQUIREMENTS:

.B.S. Computer Science degree
.Possess a love and passion for security
.A background in software development highly preferred
.Knowledge of cryptography and network protocols (CIFS, NFS, SCSI,
iSCSI, FTP/TFTP, Kerberos, IPsec, SSL)