Any experience with siliconvalleytechs.com (aka bayareacomputerman.com)?

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Tue Dec 27 14:39:49 PST 2005

My current laptop appears to have a problem with the DC power jack, and
it's been out-of-warranty since April (2005), so I'm looking for
alternatives for repair.

I found a link to www.siliconvalleytechs.com on Craigslist; any
experience anyone's willing to share (privately or otherwise)?

Alternatively, I'd be interested in (contra-)recommendations.  (The
laptop in question is a Dell Inspiron 8200.)

Thanks!

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
It is courteous to reduce quoted text to just that needed to establish context.