good VPN solutions ?

Alan Horn ahorn at deorth.org
Tue Aug 9 23:49:23 PDT 2005

Folks,

Does anyone have good recommendations for current VPN solutions out there?

It does have to have some form of support from a vendor (makes the mgmt
happy), and must be reasonably priced (i.e. not raping me for $500 per
connection).

Appliance preferred, silicon (rather than reboxed PC) maybe a plus. Token
(des card etc..) support, cross platform support. Featureful with features
that are generally useful and useable.

Should support end-user clients and also scale nicely with tunnels to
remote offices.

All suggestions greatly appreciated.

(posting this to baylisa because outside of cisco VPN I don't really know
the market that well, and its somewhat confusing naturally :)

Cheers,

Al