Changing subject body and subject header

Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr gwen at reptiles.org
Tue Aug 9 16:57:36 PDT 2005

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005, Marco Nicosia wrote:
> It seems like freshmeat's a repository that's oriented to "real"
> applications, less than SourceForge, but still way bigger projects
> than my one-pagers. Again, I hardly use freshmeat, so I could be
> off base here.

I've had that question come to mind a few times as well.  I do a fair
amount of what I consider to be 'utility' coding - quick (perl in this
case) scripts to deal with a variety of tasks[0].

I've yet to find a home for them, although they'll probably end up on
my website when I do the next redesign[1].

cheers!
[0] One of the more recent ones being "what perl modules are on this
system, and where" - or my patches to the padl ldap migration scripts
to support shadow passwords and a few other niceties.
[1] It's okay to point and giggle... I last redesigned when frames were
new and exciting...