Behavior unbecoming an officer of the corporation

Roy S. Rapoport rsr at inorganic.org
Tue Aug 9 11:44:23 PDT 2005

On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 06:28:16PM -0700, Mark C. Langston wrote:
> I request the board consider a motion of censure against Mr. Moen for
> http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/litigious2.html
> and http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/litigious.html
>
> Further, I request that the corporation's counsel draft a Cease and
> Desist order for the removal of those pages from linuxmafia.com, to be
> served upon Mr. Moen:
>
>  Rick Moen
>  2033 Sharon Road
>  Menlo Park, CA 94025-6246
>  650-561-9820

So my girlfriend is finally entering the wireless age with her new laptop.
While her current card is 802.11b/g only, I'm thinking of getting her an
802.11a/g router, because IME, 802.11a is less congested and less affected
by neighbors (she's in an apartment building).

A) Does this seem reasonable?
B) Any brand recommendations?

-roy