Request: Need input from users of CMDB systems

Daphne Won daphne at cmu.edu
Sat Apr 23 15:58:25 PDT 2005

[Redirected to baylisa@ by postmaster.]

Hello - my name is Daphne Won and I was referred by Amol Kabe to this forum and your email address.  Can you forward the email below to the members of the the BAYLISA group?  thanks, Dapjme

---

Hello All,

My name is Daphne Won.  I am a student at Carnegie Mellon University (west coast campus) in the Management of Software Development (MSSD) graduate program.  We are currently on a project to build an open source asset management / configuration management software (CMDB) that can support
many types of company assets (hardware, software, etc).

I am looking for Bay Area users who I can sit with to discuss requirements for this type of system and who have experience with other CMDB software today.

We would appreciate any help you can provide.

My contact information is: daphne at cmu.edu and 650-862-8123.

thanks,
Daphne