Cisco moves even more to china.

Michael T. Halligan michaelhalligan at halligan.org
Sun Sep 26 11:58:41 PDT 2004

I personally don't see the problem with this, except for uninformed fears.

China is an emerging market with what, 2 BILLION people?  Did we think that
american techs were going to build and maintain their infrastructures for them?

If people are so concerned, they need to be forming protectionist PACs hiring lobbyists
to severely limit immigration-labor.