washington post- interview request

Ariana Eunjung Cha ariana at washpost.com
Tue Oct 5 08:43:14 PDT 2004

[Note:  this was addressed to blw@, but it seemed apropos for the BayLISA
membership (more than the Board per se, certainly), so I have approved
the message despite it being sent from a non-subscriber, and re-directed
it to baylisa at .  -- postmaster at baylisa.org]

Hello! I'm a reporter with The Post and am working on a story about the
proliferation of adware/spyware and how it affects computer users. I was
wondering if any of you might have a few minutes to chat by phone today
about your personal experiences  or work experiences trying to protect
computers against adware/spyware. Also, do you happen to know any
non-computer professionals who have had dealt with adware/spyware who you
think might be willing to share their experiences with me?
Thank you very much for your help!
All the best,
Ariana

Ariana Eunjung Cha,